Sunday, July 1, 2018


OUR  BRIGHT  LIGHT, LEFT  OUR  SIDE !



It was a bright daylight...
Sun shined as usual bright...
But no one ever knew,such a lovely day would take away my happiness and delight...
And that day,
OUR BRIGHT LIGHT LEFT OUR SIDE..!!


 She was the one who cried, when I cried....
When she was around everything seemed to be so complete and right...
And who knew that it was to be her last night...
She always cried wen I was out of her sight...
Waiting for me to be back, she couldn't event look at the clock day&night...
For my happiness, she was the one who always used to fight....
But that day,
OUR BRIGHT LIGHT,LEFT OUR SIDE..!


 Ask her above, it's been an year since she left right !
So why doesn't she miss me now and come back to my sight?
Now there is no one who would ever give me,
 Her affectionate cries..
Her arms..
Her eyes...
Her cute Lie's..
And no one would ever feel completely right...
Wish you would be back & I could postpone tat night...
But somewhere I know , she's alright...
Watching up on me, she's just fixing my life right...
I wish you
could do this all being alive and by my side..affectionate  too late now since she has left the life-ride....
And
OUR BRIGHT LIGHT,
FOREVER,
LEFT OUR SIDE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let  It  Go..! Do you love someone to the core ?❤ Do you promise to be with them till & after the shore !?💞 But all they do i...